In addition to the core business of IPR Services, Prometheus also operates a wholly owned subsidiary law firm APTLEX which specializes in intellectual property litigation. The cost effective intellectual property consulting services are designed specifically to meet the needs of individuals and companies irrespective of the complexity or size of the case. With years of experience amongst our lawyers we understand the powerful legal hand that an IP can give, and our legal services are especially focused on intellectual property litigation.
Our clients value Prometheus’s expertise in assisting them identify, protect, and utilize their intellectual property thereby increasing their valuations and ensuring that business related critical assets are securely protected and efficiently explored. Through careful coordination with our client’s management team, our attorneys aid in objectively valuating intellectual property and structure licenses, contracts and agreements to achieve the most beneficial business terms.
Our services include
- Infringement of a copyright
- Drafting deeds for transfer of copyright and royalty, etc.
- Trade mark searches
- Filing of trademark applications
- Procedural compliances
- Renewal of trade marks
- Rectification and removal of trade marks
- Action for infringement and passing off-analysis/opinion
- Managing a trademark portfolio
- Licensing /assignments of intellectual property
- Reseller, and distribution agreements
- Employee IP Agreements (Non-Disclosure agreements)
- Technology purchase and IP acquisition agreements
- Technology joint venture R&D agreements
- Memorandum of understanding
The growth of the Internet has created countless opportunities for various businesses. Companies which developed their brands through World Wide Web (www) are now enjoying the fruits of their labour. Online businesses are doing better than ever, but the rapid growth of the internet has raised several legal and intellectual property issues.
Domain Names have become valuable assets in today’s online world and many companies find it difficult to find the right domain name for their business. Companies that are late entrants into e-commerce/online sales are usually surprised to find the domain names that they intend to get registered are already registered by individuals or companies whose field of work is not as closely related to the domain as necessary. Therefore, companies/businesses that are venturing into e-commerce/online sales are investing in protecting their domain names because they believe them to be their virtual addresses that open their doors for millions of customers, not just within India, but across the world.
We offer the following services related to Domain names:
- Domain Name Selection
- Registration of domain name
- Domain name agreement of purchase and sale
- Domain name lease agreement
- Domain name rental agreement
- Domain name portfolio sale agreement
- Domain name portfolio purchase agreement
- Domain name revenue sharing agreement
- Domain name and web site joint venture development agreement
- Domain name assignment agreement
- Domain name transfer agreement
- Domain name development agreement
- Domain name search engine optimization agreement
- Web site purchase agreement
- Web site sale agreement
- Domain name escrow agreement
- Domain name release agreement
- Domain name waiver agreement
- Web site development agreement
- Domain name monetization agreement
- Web site monetization agreement
- .com dispute resolution
- .in dispute resolution
This website is not intended to advertise or solicit for work. By viewing this website, you confirm that you are interested in obtaining information about Prometheus Patent Services Pvt Ltd, and that there has been no solicitation of any kind whatsoever from Prometheus Patent Services Pvt Ltd, to create a professional relationship through this website. Prometheus Patent Services Pvt Ltd shall in no way be responsible for any technical inaccuracies in the website or for any actions taken as a result of or relying on or in any way use of information contained in this website. Readers are advised to take specific advice from a qualified professional while dealing with specific issues. This website contains limited information in view of The Bar Council of India Rules, 1975.